7 Bible Verses That Show God Is Listening (For Folks In Despair)
by Hoodoo Psychic Michaele Maurer
1. Psalm 18:2 “The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” Psalm 18 is used to protect from robbers and to recover from illness.
Recite this verse while dressing your doors and windows with a protective oil in a five-spot pattern. Do the same to the door of your medicine cabinet.
2. Psalm 46:1-2 “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.”
For peace of mind if you live in earthquake country, or in a place vulnerable to landslides in heavy rain, write out these verses, place them in a small durable box, and attache it to the foundation of your house. Psalm 46 is also used to strengthen a troubled marriage.
3. Psalm 55:22 “Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.”
Write this verse, or just “Psalm 55:22” on your money next time you buy groceries or pay for other necessities of life. You can also write this verse out by hand, and then write your petition on top of it, when you do any Court Case work with candle, honey jar, or mojo bag.
4. Matthew 11:25-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Write this verse in blue water-soluble ink or food coloring on a piece of paper, and drop it into your next Uncrossing, Hyssop or Van Van bath.
5. Psalms 23:5 “Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.”
In hard times, bless your food by reciting this verse while grocery shopping and cooking. Make it part of your grace before meals.
6. Psalms 37:11 “But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.”
Psalm 37 is used to banish evildoers and enemies. Write out this verse and place it under a white candle dressed with Blessing Oil and white mustard seed, along with your petitions for justice and good government.
7. Revelation 21:3-4 “And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.”
This is the capstone of God’s promises, the ultimate reassurance that EVERYTHING will be all right. Langston Hughes wrote, “Life for me ain’t been no crystal stair,” but paradise is waiting at the end of that long climb.
You can read much more about how to work with all kinds of Bible Psalms in Miss Michaele’s book “Hoodoo Bible Magic.” A full copy of the Complete Book of Psalms Online, with magical uses, is provided courtesy of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.