7 “Deadly” Bible Psalms to Quell Your Enemies
by Hoodoo Psychic Catherine Yronwode
Even religiously-minded people have enemies, suffer oppression, and need relief from cruety. God has inspired some very serious prayers, in the form of Psalms, which can be recited while casting justified curses. Known as the “imprecatory Psalms,” these prayers are powerful, effective, and definitely not to be trifled with!
1) Psalms 1: This Bible prayer removes unworthy and ungodly people from any family, group, or church. Key phrases: “The ungodly […] are like the chaff which the wind driveth away […] the way of the ungodly shall perish.”
2) Psalm 37: This cursing Psalm invokes physical injury and brings death by sword and fire to evil people. Key phrases: “The arms of the wicked shall be broken […] their sword shall enter into their own heart [and] the wicked shall perish […] as the fat of lambs, […] into smoke shall they consume away.”
3) Psalm 55:15: Here is a simple, direct, and right-to-the-point destruction Psalm. What’s more, it asks God to give your enemies no warning, but to kill them unawares. Key phrases: “Let death take my enemies by surprise; let them go down alive to the grave.”
4) Psalm 58:6: Talk about specialized curses! This Psalm sends your enemies — especially gossipers, liars, and false tale-bearers — directly to the dentist! Key phrases: “O God, break the teeth in their mouths.”
5) Psalm 59:12: God really hates liars, and this Psalm asks for particular curses to fall upon those who lie with arrogance, pride, or foul language. Key phrases: “For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.”
6) Psalm 109:8: Do you need to remove a bad politician or government official from your life? This is the Psalm to do it! Key phrases: “Let his days be few; and let another take his office.”
7) Psalm 137:9: Finally, here is a terrible curse of vengeance that draws down God’s ire upon entire families and employs military means to do so. Be careful with this one, folks — it’s scary! Key Phrases: “How blessed will be the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks!”
This material first appeared in “Hoodoo Bible Magic.” You can read much more about how to work with all kinds of Bible Psalms in Miss cat’s book “The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic.” A full copy of the Complete Book of Psalms Online, with magical uses, is provided courtesy of AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.