by Hoodoo Psychic Khi Armand
1. 7 of Pentacles: It’s coming, but it’s just not here yet. Chances are that it’s caught up in bureaucracy or someone isn’t making getting it to you a priority. Patience might serve you well here, but make sure your energetic affairs are in order – an Uncrossing bath and a floorwash can help ensure you’re a-okay on the receiving end of things.
2. 3 of Pentacles: We may not always get what we want, but we can get what we need. As the only Pentacles card without gold coins to show, this card emphasizes the availability of resources over hard cash. Charities, churches, communities, teams, and helpful friend groups are all possible avenues by which to get your needs met.
3. The World: When this card shows up pointing the way to abundance, know that it’s in you! You’ve got the talent and amassed the skills needed to deliver some powerful goods in whatever field you’ve been working on and now it’s time to shine. Get up, put on your dancing shoes, and make the best impression you can make. It’s far from time to let fear or insecurity stand in your way. Put yourself out there in a BIG way and show the world what you’ve got!
4. 8 of Pentacles: The ladder is a perfect metaphor for what this card has to say about money and resources. Learning new skills or even beginning formalized education can go a long way in helping you line your pockets in the long run, but if there’s room for growth where you’re at, you may consider what’s needed to garner the respect and praise needed for a promotion. In either case, crown yourself with Crown of Success and plow forward!
5. King of Cups: Look for the man who wears his heart on his sleeve. He’s gentle, kind, and believes that every good deed is an act of magic. He’s apt to believe in your potential and best intentions and, like a good father, he’ll keep your endeavors in mind and check back with you again to make sure things are going smoothly in the right direction. Don’t take this guy for granted.
6. 4 of Pentacles: Look to what you have and how to hold on to more of it. When this card shows up, it’s time to take stock of income and expenses and see how the latter can be curbed. Good budgeting can go a long way toward helping you reach your financial goals and Money Stay With Me work can help you stumble upon savings and resources that weren’t known to you before. Throw in some Solomon Seal Root to help you be wise about your money. Leave risk for later – now’s the time to assess.
7. Ace of Pentacles: It’s right there – don’t you see it? You’re being presented with an opportunity (or soon will be) and your job is to step up and take it. A hand coming out of the sky with a large gold coin in its hand? Miracles really do happen everyday. Don’t be like the parable of the woman on the roof waiting for God to come save her while dismissing the rowboats and helicopters He’s been sending her way. Now’s your chance – accept the offer!
8. 10 of Wands: Your hard work will pay off – if you don’t burn out first. The old “no pain, no gain” adage is all too apropos here, but you run the risk of stressing yourself out beyond your means. Allot and stick to a timeframe in which you commit to making the sacrifices necessary to accomplish your goals and enlist others wherever you can to help lighten the load around you. It’s going to be all on you for awhile, so don’t take simple and pleasant indulgences for granted (a Lavender spray works wonders here). Just remember to treat yourself compassionately and remember that other adage – “Work hard, play hard.” You deserve it.
9. Temperance: Believe in your ability to herald something new. Chances are you’re very knowledgeable in more than one field but have yet to see how bringing them together can yield results that are more valuable than the sum of their parts. This will bring out the best in you and create a niche that others wouldn’t even dream of. It takes both courage and clarity to make this work, but you’ve got the chops to make it happen. Wash your eyes in a weak tea of Eyebright to help you see what you’re not seeing and carry some Hawthorne berries to help strengthen your heart. You’re going where no (wo)man has gone before.
10. 8 of Cups: You’re holding on too tightly to something because – tsk tsk – you don’t believe in lily pads. Whether it’s your current job or a different kind of emotional investment that no longer serves you, it’s standing in the way of what you could be doing if you unplugged, let go, and believed that something better was on the horizon. It’s time to walk away from what’s dragging you down and know without the shadow of a doubt that there’s something better for you out there. Sure, be practical, but make plans to move in a different direction as quickly as possible. Cut & Clear baths can help you regain your sovereignty and remember who you really are.